Engineering & Sciences Programs
1. MS in Biomedical Engineering
2. MS in Civil Engineering
3. MS in Computer Engineering
4. MS in Electronic Engineering
5. MS in Telecommunication Engineering
6. MS in Computer Science
7. MS in Mathematics
• Education: Sixteen years of schooling or 4-year education after HSSC or equivalent (minimum 124 credit hours), in relevant discipline from HEC recognized degree awarding institutes, with following minimum CGPA or marks.
o For Engineering Programmes: 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks.
o For Non-Engineering Programmes: 2.0 CGPA or 50% marks.
• Test: The SSUET MS Admission Test must be passed prior to admission in the MS Program. Valid result of NTS GAT General Test with a minimum 50% cumulative score can be accepted in lieu of admission test.
• Interview: Candidates has to appear in interview.
1. PhD in Biomedical Engineering
2. PhD in Computer Engineering
3. PhD in Electronic Engineering
• Education: HEC recognized Master’s degree (MS, MPhil or equivalent) in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in the semester system) or First Division (in the annual system).
• Test: SSUET/NTS GAT(Subjective) test must be passed with 60% marks, prior to the admission in the PhD Program in the area of specialization.
• Interview: An interview must be cleared.
|Apply Online||08-Jun-2020 to 07-Aug-2020|
|SSUET GAT Tests||08-Aug-2020 to 09-Aug-2020|
|SSUET GAT Test Result||11-Aug-2020|
|Admission Offer List||21-Aug-2020|
|Start of Classes||07-Sep-2020|
Start online Application Submission
Click on the Apply Online button to fill the Online application form. Register your Email ID to login the first time OR use your registered Email ID and Password.
Fill The Form and Upload Documents
Fill the required information carefully and upload the picture and the required documents.
Deposit Fee and Collect Admit Card
After completing all Form requirements, Fee Challan will be issued that you have to submit in the MCB branch or use the ONLINE fee submission option. After payment, you will receive Admit Card via Email.
Computer-Based SSUET GAT Test
On the specified date and schedule, you have to attempt a Computer-Based SSUET GAT test (General or Subjective) as per MS or Ph.D. admission
Test Result and Merit List
On the specified date, the SSUET GAT test result will be announced and the passed candidates will be called for Interview on the scheduled date
Merit List and Final Admission Offer
Based on the SSUET GAT test marks and Interview merit is generated and the candidate is offered admission in MS/PhD program as per candidate preference. The seat is reserved after the payment of admission fee as per the given challan.