ADMISSION oFFER fALL (2020)
DAE candidates’ applications are not processed in the first cycle. All are required to upload 2nd year and 3rd year (If available) mark sheets on Admission Pro application or send via email on [email protected]
. The cases will be processed as per merit and only those applications will be considered that have at least 2nd year Marksheet uploaded. Next cycle will be run on Tuesday, 1st September 202, so kindly send required documents before that to be the part of the admission process.
- Carefully select one of the offered programs on the Admission Pro Portal in which you want to be admitted. The offer will remain valid for the mentioned programs for 3 days only. The new offered program will be added as soon as you qualify as per merit.
- You are allowed to select only one option/program by downloading the offer letter and its voucher. After selection, all other options will be removed from the offering list.
- The new program for which your name is in the waiting list may appear in the next cycle (after 3 days) and you may select the new option. Your old selected option will automatically be cancelled and the paid voucher may be reimbursed/settled in fees from SSUET later.
- Download Offer Letter and Voucher from Admission Pro Portal as per your selected program.
- Submit the fee before the Deadline (within 2 days) in any MCB Bank and Sign the Admission Offer Letter (at the Bottom).
- Upload the following two documentson Admission pro portal or Submit the following via Email on [email protected]having the Subject Title “Admission Acceptance”, so your admission may be confirmed and seat may be reserved:
- Scanned copy of Filled and Duly Signed Undertaking and Admission acceptance letter
- Scanned Copy of Paid Non-Refundable Admission Processing Charges Challan
- The admission will not be confirmed unless fee/dues are paid in time and Admission Letter is issued by the Admission Office.
- FALL-2020 semester will commence from September 15, 2020. Your admission shall be confirmed upon completion of all formalities. Please note that if you do not meet the admission criteria as mentioned in the admission advertisement or if the information given by you in the admission form is found incomplete or incorrect, this admission offer shall stand withdrawn and admission shall be cancelled without any further notice.
- For any further query, contact SSUET Admission Cell.