MS Admission Requirements:
• Education: Sixteen years of schooling or 4-year education after HSSC or equivalent (minimum 124 credit hours), in relevant discipline from HEC recognized degree awarding institutes, with following minimum CGPA or marks.
o For Engineering Programmes: 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks.
o For Non-Engineering Programmes: 2.0 CGPA or 50% marks.
• Test: The SSUET MS Admission Test must be passed prior to admission in the MS Program. Valid result of NTS GAT General Test with a minimum 50% cumulative score can be accepted in lieu of admission test.
• Interview: Candidates has to appear in interview.
PhD Admission Requirements:• Education: HEC recognized Master’s degree (MS, MPhil or equivalent) in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in the semester system) or First Division (in the annual system).
• Test: SSUET/NTS GAT(Subjective) test must be passed with 60% marks, prior to the admission in the PhD Program in the area of specialization.
• Interview: An interview must be cleared.