9221-34988000, 34988001, 34988002; extension- 252
1. PhD in Computer Engineering (January 2018) from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi Pakistan.
2. MS in Computer Engineering (by thesis) from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan in 2002.
3. BS degree in Electronics with minor in Computer Science in 1985, from Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma, USA.
4. B.Sc ( Industrial Technology), in 1979 from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro, Pakistan.
MS by research, completed, students are four in the following research areas: -
1) Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR)
2) Multi-Code CDMA
4) Coding theory