- First Class First Position in BS Electronic Engineering
- Recipient of HEC Scholarship for Ph.D.
Research Interests: Robotics
- Muhammad Rehan, Syed Waqad Ali Hashmi, Muhammad Aamir, Muhammad Safwan and Dr. Bilal A. Alvi, “Designing and Implementation of Industrial Process Control and Monitoring System using Fuzzy PID and WSN,” Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, pg 483-498, Vol. 85, No. 2, Nov. 2015. (Sci citation indexed with IF: 0.701)
- Syed Waqad Ali Hashmi, Dr. Bilal A. Alvi, Muhammad Rehan, M Shujaat Kamal and M YasirZaheen, “Energy Efficient Vital Signs Monitoring System using WSN,” Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, pg. 489-501, Vol. 76, no. 3, 2014. (Sci citation indexed with IF: 0.701)
- Muhammad Asif, Muhammad Junaid Khan, Muhammad Safwan, and Muhammad Rehan, “Feedforward and Feedback Kinematics Controller for Wheeled Mobile Robot Trajectory Tracking,” Journal of Automation & Control Engineering, pg. 178-182, vol. 3, no. 3, June 2015
- Bilal A. Alvi, Amber Israr, Muhammad Asif, Muhammad Aamir and Muhammad Rehan, “Photochromic glass optical fiber ", Proc. SPIE 9774, Next-Generation Optical Communication: Components, Sub-Systems, and Systems V, 97740R (February 13, 2016), doi:10.1117/12.2213656; http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2213656
- Syed Waqad Ali Hashmi, Muhammad Rehan, Muhammad Aamir, Haresh Kumar and FarazLiaquat, “Distributed Process Monitoring and Control using FPGA”, IEEE Wireless Communications, Vehicular Technology, Information Theory and Aerospace & Electronic Systems (VITAE-2014), pg. 1-5, Aalborg, Denmark, 11-14 May 2014
- YasirZaheen, Muhammad Rehan, Fahad A. Siddiqui, Syed Waqad Ali Hashmi and M. Shujaat Kamal, “Internet Based SCADA System for DC Motor Control using PLC,” First International Young Engineer’s Convention (FIYEC), UET Lahore, April 18-20, 2014
- Syed Waqad Ali Hashmi, Bilal A. Alvi, Muhammad Rehan, M. Shujaat Kamal and M. YasirZaheen, “Vital Signs Monitoring System (VSMS) using Wireless Sensor Networks”, 2nd Mobility for Life Conference on Technology, Telecommunication and Problem Based Learning (TTPBL-2013), pg 330-335, Nashik, India, 2013
- UmairJilani, Adnan Afroz, Muhammad Rehan, NoveelAzhar and SaadSardar, “Ball Balancing System using PD Controller,” 26th IEEEP Students’ Seminar 2011, Pakistan Navy Engineering College, National University of Sciences & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan, March 3, 2011
- Muhammad Rehan, FaizanFarid, Shoaib Mughal, M.TahirQadri, “Irregular Surface Area Measuring Instruement”, 2nd International Conference on Education Technology and Computer (ICETC) 2010, pg. 56 – 59, Shanghai, China, June 22-24, 2010.
- FaizanFarid, Muhammad Rehan, FaizaFaizan, M TahirQadri, “Home Automation and Security System via PSTN”, 2nd International Conference on Education Technology and Computer (ICETC) 2010, pg. 52 – 55,Shanghai, China,June 22-24, 2010.
- FaizaFaizan, FaizanFarid, Muhammad Rehan, Shoaib Mughal, M TahirQadri, “Implementation of Discrete PID on Inverted Pendulum”, 2nd International Conference on Education Technology and Computer (ICETC) 2010, pg. 48 – 51,Shanghai, China, June 22-24, 2010