Submission of Application for Admission1. Candidates for admission must submit their Applications neatly completed in all respects. The Prospectus and Application Form (Form-I annexed in the prospectus) can be obtained from Al Baraka Bank, SSUET branch on payment of Rs. 3000/-.
2. The candidates applying for admission must attach attested copies of the following:
- Matriculation (SSC), A-level Certiﬁcate or equivalent and Marks Sheet.
- Intermediate (HSC), A-level Certiﬁcate or equivalent and Marks Sheet.
- 16-year education degree (for MBA Candidates)
- Copy of CNIC of Candidate or parent in case it has not been issued to candidate.
4. Application Form and the documents attached with the Application Form shall not be returned.
5. Incomplete Applications shall not be considered.
6. The Application shall be rejected in case the candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts. In case at any stage it is found that the documents on the basis of which admission was granted are forged / tampered, the admission will be cancelled and the fee paid shall be forfeited. The University reserves the right for legal action also.
7. Selected candidates for admission will be informed of their selection by post. The names of all selected candidates will also be displayed on the University Notice Boards and SSUET website.
Rejection of ApplicationThe University can reject any application or cancel/withdraw any admission of a student without assigning any reason.
Hafiz-e-QuranAddition of 20 marks will be allowed to Haﬁz-e-Quran for BBA Admissions only on production of a Certiﬁcate from Wifaq-ul-Madaris Arabia Pakistan. This addition will be considered for determining merit of the candidate. This will not affect the criteria of marks for accepting of admission form.
An oral test will also be conducted for Haﬁz-e-Quran.
Selection of CandidatesThe candidates eligible for admission shall be selected for admission on the basis of selection criteria formulated by the Admission Committee. The selection criteria shall be based on written aptitude test/interview, performance in previous examinations, strictly on merit.
ExaminationSemester Examinations are held at the end of each semester. Schedule of such examinations shall be as notiﬁed by the University.
Class AttendanceAny candidate, who registered in the semester, will be allowed to appear only such course(s) in which his/her attendance is at least 75% during the semester.
Any candidate, who registered in the semester, will be allowed to appear in all courses of the semester provided his/her aggregate attendance in all courses is at least 75% of the total of all classes held in the courses during the semester.
Selection of SpecializationMinimum of 10 students may be registered for a ﬁeld of specialization to hold the classes.
Admission CriteriaThe Admission Committee will process the applications on the basis of merit as determined by the applicant's previous academic record, his/her performance in the Aptitude Test/Interview.
Mode of AdmissionCandidates selected for admission are required to pay the fee in the Bank indicated in the prescribed Challan, copy of which is to be submitted along with the following documents (in original) for registration with the University at Faculty of Management Sciences ofﬁce (Room No. FG-01 and FG-02) Block ‘F’.
- Admission Form
- Application Form for Enrolment
Should a candidate fail to take admission as per policy above or does not join his/her class on or before the speciﬁed date, his/her seat will be declared vacant and will be ﬁlled up from the candidates on the waiting list.
Appeals in Cases of cancelation of admission due to submission of forged documents: Candidates, whose admission are cancelled from the University on account of submission of forged documents, at the time of their admission in this University, may ﬁle appeals against such orders with the Vice Chancellor of the University, within 15 days from the date of Notiﬁcation along with a fee of Rs. 500/- (refundable in case the appeal is upheld).
Aptitude Test and InterviewAn Aptitude Test will be conducted. After passing the test students will be called for Interview.
Criteria of Admission
- Communication Skills = 15%
- Group Discussion = 15%
- Professional Appearance = 15%
- General Knowledge = 15%
- Test = 40%
ScholarshipIn deserving cases scholarships are likely to be available on the basis of merit and need as prescribed from time to time.
Refund of Fee
- If a student applies to leave the University up to 7th day of the beginning of classes full fee except Admission Charges will be refunded.
- If a student applies to leave the University from 8th -15th day of convene of classes half (50%) fee will be refunded.
- After the 16th day of convene of classes no fee (0%) will be refunded.
- Request from passed out students for refund for their security deposit amount must be submitted to University within a period of 12 months from the date of passing out / convocation of respective batch. After the given period no request for refund of security deposit will be accepted by the University.